Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The best chef cook

This night, Ricardo suggest me to make food for me !! i accept with pleasure... every one who know me, know the food is one of my favorite hobby. So, we talk about the "culin & figs recipe" (it's the word in dictionnary for "recette". He says that he find this one on the web. he searchs "pasta champignon (it's the same word in portugesh than french) onion" aaaaaaaaah viva internet !!!
So he cut onion and ail and put it on the frying pan with oil. waits that the onion become golden and adds the mushrooms, so, adds the thon (with oil) with tomato sauce and pipper. at the end, adds a little beer (may be the portugesh touch :p )!! DE-LI-CIOUS !! we talk about the food on our country, and i say him that when i'm in france, i pretend don't understand anything at the cook for my mother continue to cook for me!! because, the food of my mother is the better that i try !!! (may be, there is better, but, me, i din't know. her secret is she adds a lot of love in the pan !!! but chuuuuuuuuut :p ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holalaallalala flo kel apache tu fais!!
je t'ais déjà dis 100 fois d'être plus civilisé.....

++++ prend soin de toi
ta mama 2 lol (miss S) ,:p